50 Min Introduction to Essential Bass Concepts
50 Min Introduction to Essential Bass Concepts (My original 2015 Instructional Video)
This instructional video is an intensive, and EXCELLENT introduction to many invaluable ways to develop skill and dexterity on the electric bass. My goal was to make this as close to a one-on-one lesson as possible. No gimmicks or frills – just really useful information!
Some of the topics covered:
- Efficient fingering for scales across the fingerboard.
- Intermediate soloing concepts using superimposed blues & pentatonic scales.
- Right hand techniques, inc. artificial harmonics, and efficient use of the index & middle fingers..
- Building a practice routine, and ideas for development as a musician..
- Numerous performance examples.